By visiting our website or buying any of our products or services you are agreeing to our terms and conditions in their entirety, as set out below. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions you should immediately leave our website.
“Provider” “VIVID VAPES” “VIVID VAPES ONLINE” “VIVIDVAPES.COM” all refer to the parent company YNX Vaping Limited registered at: 71-71 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom. “You” “Your” “Customer” “User” “Buyer” all refer to our customer and/or user of our website. This includes anyone placing an order or query via the telephone or e-mail.
Data, information and general conditions
You should be fully aware that any data (including but not limited to product descriptions) on this website may not by fully up to date or currently accurate. We do attempt to maintain all information at an up to date reasonable level but you should not use any of the information as matter of fact or as reliable information. Any information or knowledge gathered from our website should not be used in any way for medical purposes. If you have any doubts about the medical suitability of any of our products please seek advice immediately from a qualified person such as your local GP. Vivid Vapes cannot be held responsible at all for any medical issues that may arise from use of our products. Vivid Vapes have not carried out any medical research and therefore are not qualified to recommend a product’s medical suitability for an individual person[s] to use. Vivid Vapes are the re-seller of many products created outside our control and you take full responsibility for the use of our products regardless of the outcome. This does not impact your statutory rights. Product pictures may vary from actual product specifications
Product Safety and use
Vivid Vapes in no way advertise any of our products as a cure to smoking or a cure to the addiction of nicotine. The Electronic cigarette delivers nicotine to a person via the e-liquid substance. Nicotine is classed as a poison and is addictive/harmful to your health. If you suffer from any sort of nicotine addiction or dependency you should consult your GP as an electronic cigarette or any of our other products are not cures or aids for your medical issues. As per previously mentioned in our terms and conditions you should consult a health professional before using any of our products. If you fail to do this you cannot hold Vivid Vapes responsible in any way for the outcome of using our products. All product use and consumption is done at the customers own risk as per the liability section of the terms and conditions.
Batteries & Chargers
Please note: While charging any battery purchased from us we strongly advise using our USB wall plug, as well as a safe charging bag while charging batteries of any kind. DO NOT under any circumstances use a Rapid USB charger on a battery lower than 900Mah. Do not under any circumstances use our USB charger on batteries from different manufacturers. Do not under any circumstances us any other USB wall charger other than one purchased from Vivid Vapes. You should never leave charging batteries unattended.
Limitation of Liability and indemnity
Vivid Vapes accept no liability and will not be responsible for any loss, claims, damage, injuries, expense or suffering incurred as a result of any product or services provided by us. Any compensation or refunds shall be at the discretion of Vivid Vapes and shall not exceed the value of the product provided. This disclaimer also applies to use of information supplied on our website and any information held in our back office systems.
The customer agrees that they shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Vivid Vapes harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable legal fee’s asserted against Vivid Vapes, it’s agents, third parties, manufacturers, customers, directors and employees, that may arise or result from any product or service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customers, its agents, employees or assignees. The customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vivid Vapes against liabilities arising out of [but not limited to; any injury or medical condition to person or persons/property caused by any products/services sold or otherwise distributed in connection with/directly by Vivid Vapes, any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party.
Due to trademark and copyright restrictions any information on our website (including but not limited to product descriptions, photos and private videos) may not be re-used without our express written permission. This excludes any videos linked to on sharing sites such as Youtube. The complete website including but not limited to: website coding, pages, etc. are all protected by copyright and trademarks relatively. You agree that you will not re-transmit or share any items downloaded/obtained from our website without our express written permission. Vivid Vapes, Vivid Vapes logo are trademarks of YNX Vaping Limited in England and Wales and/or other countries. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Age Restriction In order to purchase any of our products/services you must be aged 18 or over. Vivid Vapes reserve the right to request proof of age from any of our customers at any stage of an order. If we suspect you are not of the correct age we reserve the right to cancel your order with a full refund minus any administrative costs incurred preparing your order. Please note if you are under 18 years old you are breaking our terms of service and legal terms in placing an order. Shipping and charges Please note that we can take no liability for any items lost or damaged in the post. We also take no responsibility for the safety and safe arrival of any items/returns sent by you to ourselves. You will be responsible for obtaining proof of postage and making any claims against your postal provider. If you have any further queries please call or email us. Return policy Warranties on items such as atomisers and
In order to purchase any of our products/services you must be aged 18 or over. Vivid Vapes reserve the right to request proof of age from any of our customers at any stage of an order. If we suspect you are not of the correct age we reserve the right to cancel your order with a full refund minus any administrative costs incurred preparing your order. Please note if you are under 18 years old you are breaking our terms of service and legal terms in placing an order.
Shipping and charges
Please note that we can take no liability for any items lost or damaged in the post. Orders placed before 3:30 pm GMT/BST will be posted same day for next business day delivery. Order placed outside of business hours will be processed and sent next business day. We also take no responsibility for the safety and safe arrival of any items/returns sent by you to ourselves. You will be responsible for obtaining proof of postage and making any claims against your postal provider. If you have any further queries please drop us an email.
- Batteries sold by Vivid Vapes have a finite life span. They are under warranty for 60 days starting from the date of receipt. This warranty is void if the unit has been broken due to mishandling and/or tampering.
- Clearomizers, Atomizers, Coils and Tanks are consumable items and are not covered under warranty. However, if they are deemed to be Dead on Arrival (faulty on receipt) and we are notified within 7 days of you receiving them, we may replace them at our discretion.
- E-Liquids are a consumable item, sold in sealed bottles and are not covered under warranty. The only exception to this rule is in the case of a manufacturing fault, or shipping error on our part, in which case we will replace them.
One Year (12 Months) Limited Warranty
- Chargers, charging cases and wall adaptor plugs are covered by a warranty period of one year (12 months) from the date of purchase. If an item has an electrical fault such as, but not limited to, failure to emit charge, we will replace it. Any issues pertaining to user error such as, but not limited to, physically mishandling the item will result in the warranty being void.
Conditions of Returns
- Any unsolicited or unauthorised returns sent to us will be disposed of. Returns MUST be received within 14 days of the receipt. If an item is not returned within this time frame, we will no longer be able to accept it.Once we have received the returned item, we will fully test it to verify the fault. Please allow up to 5 working days for it to be checked and the replacement dispatched or credit issued. Should we discover that there is not a fault, or that it has been caused by user error, we will not issue a replacement or raise a credit. You will then have 14 days to either collect the item or we will dispose of it. Vivid Vapes are not responsible for reimbursing any shipping cost for returning items. Vivid Vapes are not responsible for items that get lost in transit. Therefore, we suggest sending returns via a trackable service and ensuring the correct amount for postage is paid.Please ensure your returned items are packaged securely and sent to the following address, with the copy of your purchase receipt and details of the fault within the package:
Vivid Vapes Returns
2 West terrace
- If you ordered the wrong product, we can exchange it as long as it is safely returned to us unopened and unused within 14 days of receipt. We do kindly ask that you pay for the return postage and packaging. Vivid Vapes reserves the right to change our warranty conditions without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse items returned to us which do not fulfil the requirements stated above. Warranties are not guarantees and only cover manufacturing faults. Damage, wear and tear or any subsequent damage that may occur are not covered under the warranty.
** Please note we process returns once per week when received/approved. Please be patient as we endeavour to deal with all returned goods within 7 days.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to visit our terms and conditions page on a regular basis as a customer in order to agree with them. You also agree with our terms and conditions by the act of purchasing from us and this will form a formal legal contract with us. Our terms and conditions will be reviewed on a regular basis in accordance with local laws. If you feel these terms and conditions to be in any way unfair or bias you should NOT agree to them by making a purchase or using our website. Our Rights As a company selling goods and/or services we reserve the right to cancel an order or ban a customer at any point in time without reason. This is our right as a seller and should be honoured by our customers. From time to time we may make pricing errors on our website. Please note that we have no obligation to honour these prices in the same way a high-street store would have to. This applies regardless of your order and/or payment status. If payment has been taken and we decide not to honour the order a full refund will be provided.